Khabib Nurmagomedov doesn't want Conor McGregor Rematch even for $100 Million

February 6, 2020 by Jack Ol

The UFC President Dana White recently announced that Conor McGregor will get the title shot in the next bout. That means there is a possibility of Conor-Khabib rematch if Khabib Nurmagomedov gets past Tony Ferguson in their upcoming bout.

Surprisingly, Khabib's manager Ali Abdelaziz revealed that his client was offered $100 million to fight Conor in Saudi Arabia. However, Khabib showed no interest to fight the Notorious. He said:

“Why do I need that kind of money. There are so many organizations for example, there is not only football for the blind, there are Sambo and other sports. Let [UFC] give it to them, if they don’t know what to do with the money. But giving me $100 million for me to beat up that idiot again? I don’t think it’s rational.”

When asked about his rematch with Conor, the Eagle said that he is more concerned about his upcoming bout against Tony. He added:

“I have a fight on April 18 – a very serious fight,” he said. “For the past month and a half, I’ve been consistently training day and night. I’ve gotten myself in good shape to where I’m supposed to be 70 days before a fight. I feel great.

The Russian fighter had already made it clear that Conor's win over Donald Cerrone wouldn't make him worthy of the lightweight title bout. He also said that Cowboy's record in recent times was not that good and win over him would not make Conor the no. 1 title contender.