Wales vs England: Prediction, Head to Head, Time, Possible Line up, Players to Watch, Team History, Tickets, and Betting Tips

by Charleen Mon Nov,2022
Wales vs England: Prediction, Head to Head, Time, Possible Line up, Players to Watch, Team History, Tickets, and Betting Tips

The battle between Wales and England is going to be pretty interesting. England can progress to the Knockout stage with a victory over Wales as the two Europeans. Wales is in a position where they must beat the English team and hope that Iran and the USA finish in a draw.

Many football fans have already started betting on their favorite team. We will keep you updated with the game but first, let's get to know about the match facts, betting odds, lineups, and many more.

Wales vs England Match Preview: Head-to-Head & Team Record

  • This is England's first encounter against a fellow British side at FIFA World Cup.
  • England is unbeaten in all three games against other British teams at the UEFA European Championship.
  • England has won each of their last six games against Wales.
  • Wales waited 64 years for a World Cup return but, baring a miraculous reversal; their once-in-a-generation experience will end here.

Possible Lineups

Wales' Predicted Lineup: Danny Ward, Chris Mepham, Joe Rodon, Davies, Davies, Connor Roberts, Aaron Ramsey, Ethan Ampadu, Neco Williams, Daniel James, Kieffer Moore, Gareth Bale

England's Predicted Lineup: Jordan Pickford, Kyle Walker, John Stones, Harry Maguire, Luke Shaw, Declan Rice, Jude Bellingham, Raheem Sterling, Mason Mount, Phil Foden, Harry Kane

Key Players At Wales vs England

England brags one of the top attacks at the World Cup, including Harry KaneRaheem SterlingMarcus Rashford, and Phil Foden. This attacking team will be present for years to come, and we can expect these key players to perform best in the match against Wales.

On the other hand, Gareth Bale leads the charge of Wales. On the attack, some key players like Daniel James and Brennan Johnson will join. So, in the match against England, Wales needs to focus on the counter-attack as their opponent team will control the possession for most of this game.

Wales vs England World Cup 2022 Prediction

Wales needs a big win against their British opponents to have any hopes of making the knockout stages, but England should get the victory. Wales came to the World Cup for the first time since 1958, when they went to the Quarterfinals. On the other side, England comes into the 2022 World Cup as their sixth-straight appearance and 15th overall.

England is given a 68% chance of victory, while Wales is rated as having a 12% hope. The draw is at 20%. Best of luck to both nations.

Our Prediction: Wales 0-1 England

Where To Buy Wales vs England Match Tickets? Kickoff Time, Stadium, Channel, etc

Tickets can be purchased via various websites. Also, many organizers are selling tickets exclusively. You can buy tickets at FIFA.com/tickets on a first come. Some ticket-selling sites are viagogo, Football Ticket Pad, and StubHub.

Kickoff Time: 7 pm (UK time), 2 pm (US EST), 5 am - Nov 30 (AUS EST)
Stadium: Ahmed bin Ali Stadium
Location: Ar-Rayyan, Qatar
Where To Watch: Telemundo and Peacock will also screen the match.

Wales vs England Bettings Odds 

  • PointsBet Moneyline: Wales (+650) / Tie (+340) / England (-230)
  • Over/Under (2.5): Over (-120), Under (-110).
  • Both teams score Yes (+115) / No (-135).
More Biography