- Famous Name
- Birth Name Mikel Landa Meana
- Birth Place Murgia, Spain
- Famous Name Mikel Landa
- Father Pablo Landa
- Mother Conchi Meana
- Net Worth $1 Million
- Nationality Spanish
- Profession cyclist
Mikel Landa Meana a.k.a. Mikel Landa us a professional Spanish road cyclist who competes for UCI WorldTeam Bahrain–McLaren. His major win came at the 2015 Giro d'Italia where he won two stages and finished third overall.
Murgia, Spain native, Mikel Landa was born on 13th December 1989, under the star sign Sagittarius. The thirty years old Spanish man stands 1.73 m and weighs around 60 kg.
Net Worth & Salary As Of 2020
A professional since 2009, Mikel Landa has earned enormous sum through his career. As of 2020, his net worth is approximately $1 million.
Currently, Landa rides for UCI WorldTeam Bahrain–McLaren where his base salary is reported $0.5 million per annum. Further, the cyclist summons a decent sum from endorsement and prize money.
In 2017 he won Mountains classifications winning a prize of €25,000 and €11,000 from Vuelta a Burgos.
Is Mikel Landa Married?
Mikel Landa is neither married nor in a relationship. The thirty-years-old cyclist is possibly single as the hunk has not shared even a word regarding his relationship/girlfriend.
However back in October 2016, he shared a picture with a lady captioning, "See you next year!" Besides, he has not shared any pictures with a lady.
Family & Early Life
Mikel Landa was born to Conchi Meana and Pablo Landa. He grew up in a small village Muggia riding a bike because it was the just best way to get around he said.
When he turned 13, he joined the cycling club, Ciclista Zuyano and decided to start racing. His first was a mountain bike but after a year in a being club, he wanted a better road bike. After some time his parents got him an Orbea Mitis after seeing how serious was Landa about cycling.
- 1st overall in 2016 Giro del Trentino
- 1st overall in 2017 Vuelta a Burgos
- 1st Giro d'Italia stages 15 & 16 in 2015 and 19 in 2017
- 1st in 2015 Vuelta a Espana stages 11
- 1st in 2017 Giro d'Italia mountains classification
- 2nd overall in 2015 Giro del Trentino
- 2nd overall in 2013 Vuelta a Asturias
- 2nd in 2013 Vuelta a la Comunidad de Madrid
- 2nd 2012 GP Miguel Indurain
- 2nd overall in 2018 Vuelta al Pais Vasco
- 3rd overall in 2015 Giro d'Italia
Stay Tuned With Playerswiki