- Date of Birth
- Age 32 Years Old
- Famous Name
- Country United States US
- Birth Name Michael Beasley
- Birth Place Cheverly, Maryland
- Famous Name Michael Beasley
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Father Michael Beasley, Sr.
- Mother Fatima Smith
- Net Worth $10 million
- Salary $3,500,000
- Past Team Miami Heat, Minnesota Timberwolves, Phoenix Suns, Second Miami Heat stint, Shanghai Sharks, Third Miami Heat stint , Shandong Golden Stars, Houston Rockets, Milwaukee Bucks, New York Knicks, and Los Angeles Lakers
- Siblings Leroy Ellison , Malik Smith, Mychaela Beasley and Tiffany Couch
- School Location Fitchburg, Massachusetts
- Points 28
- Rebounds 16
- University Team Kansas State Wildcats men's basketball
- Date 2007
- Contract Los Angeles Lakers
- Career Earnings $33,390,969
- Cars Bentley
- Sponsors Nike
- No. of Twitter Followers 75.5K
- No. of Instagram Followers 308K
- Position in Team Small forward / Power forward
- No. of Siblings four siblings
- Current team Los Angeles Lakers
- Nationality American
- Ethnicity Black
- Profession Basketball Player
- Started career as a player of Miami Heat
- Currently Working For Los Angeles Lakers
- Awards NBA All Rookie Team, USBWA National Freshman of the Year, Big 12 Conference Men's Basketball Player of the Year, Pete Newell Big Man Award
- University attended Kansas state university
- School attended Notre Dame Preparatory School
- Graduated year 2008
- Children Mikaiya, Michael III
- Affair with Kaleila Pufolkes
- Girlfriend Kaleila Pufolkes
- Tatto(s) inked Bob Marley tattoo
- Squad No 11
Michael Beasley is an American professional Basketball Player player who plays in the National Basketball Association (NBA). As of 2018, Michael Beasley currently plays for the Los Angeles Lakers as their Small forward / Power forward.
Michael Beasley has played for other teams like Miami Heat, Minnesota Timberwolves, Phoenix Suns, Second Miami Heat stint, Shanghai Sharks, Third Miami Heat stint, Shandong Golden Stars, Houston Rockets, Milwaukee Bucks, and New York Knicks.
As a Small forward / Power forward, Michael Beasley reportedly earns around $3,500,000 as his yearly salary from L.A. Lakers. Further, Michael Beasley has an estimated net worth of over $10 million.
Michael Beasley Early Life
Michael Beasley was born on January 9, 1989, in Cheverly, Maryland to parents Michael Beasley, Sr. and Fatima Smith. As per his nationality, he is American and belongs to Black ethnic group. Further, his star sign is Capricorn. He grew up along with his siblings, Leroy Ellison, Malik Smith, Mychaela Beasley, and Tiffany Couch.
Michael Beasley attended Notre Dame Preparatory School in Fitchburg, Massachusetts where he played for his high school basketball team.
Michael Beasley, in his high school career, held an average of 28 points and 16 rebounds. After completing high school, Michael Beasley enrolled at Kansas state university and played for the Kansas State Wildcats men's basketball team.
Michael Beasley Professional Career
Micheal started his playing career form the year 2008 to present, representing a minimum of 11 teams within those years. His first official contract was with the NBA Draft by Miami Heat.
Some of his Career highlights and awards are:
|2016||CBA Foreign MVP|
|2015,2016||2× CBA All-Star Game MVP|
|2009||2× CBA All-Star|
|2008||NBA All-Rookie First Team|
|2008||Consensus first-team All-American|
|2008||USBWA National Freshman of the Year|
|2008||Big 12 Player of the Year|
|2008||First-team All-Big 12|
|2008||Pete Newell Big Man Award|
|2008||NCAA rebounding leader|
|2008||McDonald's All-American MVP|
He also represented the United States at the 2007 FIBA U19 World Championship, winning a Silver medal and the 2006 FIBA Americas U18 Championship, winning the Gold medal.
Michael was also one of the four finalists who won the 2008 Naismith Player of the Year Award. He also won the Oscar Robertson Player of the Year award.
Michael Beasley Net Worth And Salary
Michael Beasley has an estimated net worth of over $10 million. He reportedly signed one contract with L.A Lakers On July 23, 2018. Further, the NBA player has an average salary of $3,500,000 annually.
Michael Beasley so far has made earnings of $33,390,969 from his entire NBA career. Michael Beasley signed a $ 3,500,0001-year contract with the Los Angeles Lakers which includes guaranteed $ 3,500,000 and an annual average salary of $ 3,500,000.
In 2018-19, Beasley will earn $ 3,500,000 annually, with a cap hit of $ 3,500,000 and a dead cap of $ 3,500,000. Further, He's the 8th best-paid Los Angeles Lakers player this year, 3,961,960 behind the Lonzo ball.
Read: Jacob Evans
Kept aside financial earnings, his personal assets includes a farmhouse in Tennessee. Further, he reportedly owns cars like Range Ranger and also owns black on black Bentley Flying Spur.
Michael Beasley Personal life
The Famous NBA star is 6 feet 9 inch in height and weighs around 107 kg. Michael Beasley is not only a world-class athlete but also has a very attractive individual.
Beasley is yet to be married. We gathered that he had two children with his former girlfriend: Mikaiya, a daughter born in May 2009, and Michael III, a son born in November 2010.
The unbelievably talented basketball player prefers to keep his personal life private and has not shared a photograph that links him to a potential girlfriend.
Other than being a famous NBA Small forward / Power forward, Michael Beasley is pretty famous in social media.