- Date of Birth
- Age 34 Years Old
- Famous Name
- Country United States US
- Father Michael Beasley, Sr.
- No. of Twitter Followers 75.5K
- Points 28
- No. of Instagram Followers 308K
- Past Team Miami Heat, Minnesota Timberwolves, Phoenix Suns, Second Miami Heat stint, Shanghai Sharks, Third Miami Heat stint , Shandong Golden Stars, Houston Rockets, Milwaukee Bucks, New York Knicks, and Los Angeles Lakers
- Rebounds 16
- Mother Fatima Smith
- Birth Name Michael Beasley
- Net Worth $10 million
- Siblings Leroy Ellison , Malik Smith, Mychaela Beasley and Tiffany Couch
- Salary $3,500,000
- Birth Country Cheverly, Maryland
- No. of Siblings four siblings
- Famous Name Michael Beasley
- Children Mikaiya, Michael III
- Career Earnings $33,390,969
- Contract Los Angeles Lakers
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Position in Team Small forward / Power forward
- Nationality American
- Current team Los Angeles Lakers
- Affair with Kaleila Pufolkes
- Ethnicity Black
- Girlfriend Kaleila Pufolkes
- Awards NBA All Rookie Team, USBWA National Freshman of the Year, Big 12 Conference Men's Basketball Player of the Year, Pete Newell Big Man Award
- Cars Bentley
- Sponsors Nike
- Profession Basketball Player
- School Location Fitchburg, Massachusetts
- Squad No 11
- Started career as a player of Miami Heat
- University Team Kansas State Wildcats men's basketball
- Currently Club Los Angeles Lakers
- University attended Kansas state university
- School attended Notre Dame Preparatory School
- Graduated year 2008
- Tatto(s) inked Bob Marley tattoo
Michael Beasley is an American professional Basketball Player player who plays in the National Basketball Association (NBA). As of 2018, Michael Beasley currently plays for the Los Angeles Lakers as their Small forward / Power forward.
Michael Beasley has played for other teams like Miami Heat, Minnesota Timberwolves, Phoenix Suns, Second Miami Heat stint, Shanghai Sharks, Third Miami Heat stint, Shandong Golden Stars, Houston Rockets, Milwaukee Bucks, and New York Knicks.
As a Small forward / Power forward, Michael Beasley reportedly earns around $3,500,000 as his yearly salary from L.A. Lakers. Further, Michael Beasley has an estimated net worth of over $10 million.
Michael Beasley Early Life
Michael Beasley was born on January 9, 1989, in Cheverly, Maryland to parents Michael Beasley, Sr. and Fatima Smith. As per his nationality, he is American and belongs to Black ethnic group. Further, his star sign is Capricorn. He grew up along with his siblings, Leroy Ellison, Malik Smith, Mychaela Beasley, and Tiffany Couch.
Michael Beasley attended Notre Dame Preparatory School in Fitchburg, Massachusetts where he played for his high school basketball team.
Michael Beasley, in his high school career, held an average of 28 points and 16 rebounds. After completing high school, Michael Beasley enrolled at Kansas state university and played for the Kansas State Wildcats men's basketball team.
Michael Beasley Professional Career
Micheal started his playing career form the year 2008 to present, representing a minimum of 11 teams within those years. His first official contract was with the NBA Draft by Miami Heat.
Currently, he is playing for L.A. Lakers along with his teammates LeBron James, Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart and many more.
Some of his Career highlights and awards are:
|2016||CBA Foreign MVP|
|2015,2016||2× CBA All-Star Game MVP|
|2009||2× CBA All-Star|
|2008||NBA All-Rookie First Team|
|2008||Consensus first-team All-American|
|2008||USBWA National Freshman of the Year|
|2008||Big 12 Player of the Year|
|2008||First-team All-Big 12|
|2008||Pete Newell Big Man Award|
|2008||NCAA rebounding leader|
|2008||McDonald's All-American MVP|
He also represented the United States at the 2007 FIBA U19 World Championship, winning a Silver medal and the 2006 FIBA Americas U18 Championship, winning the Gold medal.
Michael was also one of the four finalists who won the 2008 Naismith Player of the Year Award. He also won the Oscar Robertson Player of the Year award.
Michael Beasley Net Worth And Salary
Michael Beasley has an estimated net worth of over $10 million. He reportedly signed one contract with L.A Lakers On July 23, 2018. Further, the NBA player has an average salary of $3,500,000 annually.
Michael Beasley so far has made earnings of $33,390,969 from his entire NBA career. Michael Beasley signed a $ 3,500,0001-year contract with the Los Angeles Lakers which includes guaranteed $ 3,500,000 and an annual average salary of $ 3,500,000.
In 2018-19, Beasley will earn $ 3,500,000 annually, with a cap hit of $ 3,500,000 and a dead cap of $ 3,500,000. Further, He's the 8th best-paid Los Angeles Lakers player this year, 3,961,960 behind the Lonzo ball.
Read: Jacob Evans
Kept aside financial earnings, his personal assets includes a farmhouse in Tennessee. Further, he reportedly owns cars like Range Ranger and also owns black on black Bentley Flying Spur.
Michael Beasley Personal life
The Famous NBA star is 6 feet 9 inch in height and weighs around 107 kg. Michael Beasley is not only a world-class athlete but also has a very attractive individual.
Beasley is yet to be married. We gathered that he had two children with his former girlfriend: Mikaiya, a daughter born in May 2009, and Michael III, a son born in November 2010.
The unbelievably talented basketball player prefers to keep his personal life private and has not shared a photograph that links him to a potential girlfriend.
Other than being a famous NBA Small forward / Power forward, Michael Beasley is pretty famous in social media.