James Justin (Footballer)
- Date of Birth
- Age 24 Years Old
- Famous Name James Justin (JJ)
- Country United Kingdom GB
- Birth Name James Michael Justin
- Birth Country Luton, UK
- Famous Name James Justin
- Horoscope Pisces
- Father Mike Justin
- Father Nationality African
- Mother Carol Justin
- Mother Nationality British
- Net Worth $5 Million
- Salary $65,000 Weekly
- Past Team Luton Town
- Market Value 25 Million $
- Siblings A sister
- Career Earnings 5 Million $
- Sponsors Nike
- No. of Twitter Followers 32k
- No. of Instagram Followers 126k
- Position in Team Right Back
- No. of Siblings 1
- Current team Leicester City FC
- Nationality British
- Ethnicity British African-Caribbean
- Profession Footballer
- Famous for Versatile and Attack Minded Plays
- Started career as Footballer
- Currently Working For Leicester City
- Awards Luton Town Young Player of The Year 2017, 2019 / EFL Young Player of The Season: November 2018
- Currently Married No
- Wife profession Model
- Wife nationality British
- Girlfriend Laurel Sheppard
- Religion Christian
A fantastic football player in his youth, James Michael Justin is a player for Leicester City. Justin was born in Luton, the United Kingdom, on 23rd Feburary 1998. Striving to show his dad what he was worth, Justin pushed through his career with talent and hard work.
James Justin Age, Weight, and Personal Information
Justin is a strikingly handsome man with a beautiful and charming smile. Although he is British, his complexion is a bit darker than Caucasians. The Right Back player is 24 years old and 6 feet / 180 cm.
He has dark brown eyes with a dark complexion. Justin weighs around 80KG (176 pounds) with a very athletic body. He's a football player, after all. The footballer has other hobbies, too; Justin is a massive Marvel fan. In a small, fun interview, he also stated he picks Messi over Ronaldo, but the line was very close.
Justin is a cool-headed straightforward guy with a charisma no one can stand. His smile featured in his photos is beautiful and full of life. JJ prefers beachside and natural places where he can spend some peace.
Justin is a Christian born in February of 1998. People born in Feburary fall under the Pisces Zodiac sign. According to zodiac signs, Pisces people are sensitive, aware and gracious. With creativity and imagination as their forte, Pisces people will go to any lengths to make people happy.
Net Worth And Salary
How much does the professional football star make? Football is a massive industry worth billions, and you can be sure that the pay is very high.
Since his debut as a youngster in 2009, clubs all over highly sought out the Left back. Justin currently plays for Leicester City, regarded as the most successful club in the English Football League.
Justin makes around $65 thousand weekly, a very high sum. His salary totals more than $3.4 million every year. He established himself well in the football industry at a very young age. His market value is an attractive price of over a staggering $25 million.
House and Vehicles
Despite his earnings, Justin lives a humble and comfortable life. He is seen with his girlfriend in parts of the country in cycles and walking.
His salary of over $65 thousand weekly is enough to easily buy luxury cars, branded items, and such. He prefers a casual outfit and is more of a selfless person.
About JJ's Family
James Micheal Justin was born to Mick Justin and Carol Justin. His father was of African-Caribbean descent, and his mother was British. The ethnicity of his parents explains the bit darker complexion of James Justin.
JJ's father, Mick, was a football enthusiast who was a good football player. He wanted his son to pursue his football footsteps and was successful in doing so too.
It is incredibly heartbreaking to hear about the death of any person. Justin's father, Mick, also died due to cancer. His father significantly impacted JJ's transition into a man, and even after he died in 2020, JJ still holds his father in high regard. JJ loved his father dearly and still does.
His father supported his football career the most, vowing to take him to games until he was the age of 17 and could drive by himself.
Since JJ was a child, his parents wanted him to enroll at a good football academy and have a career. His mother stood by him in all this joy, sorrow, and pain, and now James is a well-respected footballer in the biggest club in the English League. Both Justin's parents are famous back in Luton, their hometown.
Justin also reportedly has a sister. It is without a doubt that the midfielder's biggest fan is his sister.
Is James Justin Married?
JJ isn't married yet, but he is in a relationship with his long-time beautiful girlfriend, Laurel Sheppard, who is a model. They are both in love with each other for a very long time.
Justin's hobby of visiting beaches and natural places is especially true with his girlfriend. They don't seem much intimate on social media, but we bet they are a power couple who stand with each other in whatever circumstances.
James Micheal Justin was born in Luton, UK. Ever since he was a child, his parents wanted him to have a promising career in football. Justin started his football career early and enrolled in Crawley Green FC. At that age, he was balancing both school and football.
Later, he went to join the club Luton Town at the age of 7 and started training.
His first big victory would only be four years later, when his team won a U-11 match against Bayern Munich 3-2 to win the Aarau Masters in 2009. This was a remarkable victory; Germany and UK people were talking about it.
Here he met his childhood buddy Frankie Musonda who became his brother. They are inseparable even today and play for their national teams. The duo went on the graduate from Luton Academy in 2015.
His skills were very praiseworthy. Justin was also called to play for the U-18 team despite being U-16.
Justin won the Luton Town's best young player of the season for two consecutive years. He also had a significant role in helping the team win the EFL League One trophy. The youngster right back went on the win many awards and finally caught the attention of Leicester FC. He was signed into the club on June 28, 2019.
A game was decided between Luton and Leicester FC. In this debut game, he scored a goal against the club that raised him. It was a proud moment. Justin must've felt a bit guilty.
The game gave people a new insight into Justin and his play style. He was an attacker despite playing as a defender. It was as if the club had two new members instead of just Justin.
Everything was going amazing for the star player for Leicester City, aka Fox. Justin made 31 appearances in major competitions, including six in UEFA Europa League.
JJ's career was smooth sailing until an injury hit him. The injury was a massive setback as the youth lost an entire year due to the injury. Despite these injuries, the club still won their first-ever FA cup. He later signed a new four-and-a-half-year contract for the foxes after his return.
Justin's first call for an international game was in for the 2017 U19 UFEA championship but unfortunately couldn't make it past the training. JJ debuted for the English national team in August 2017 in a match against the Netherland. He came in as a substitute in the 74th minute, and the team won 3-0.
Justin also played against Switzerland, being on the starting 11 before being substituted later. The match finished 0-0.
Justin was called many times for the UEFA European Championship. He was first called for the U21 team in 2019, making a debut as a substitute in the 80th minute. He played against Kosovo in a 2-0 victory.
The right-back was also called for the senior team on May 24, 2022, for the 2022-2023 UEFA Nations League. He made a debut but unfortunately had to be subbed as he sustained an injury.
League II Division
1. Luton Town
League I Division
1. Luton Town
Premier League Division
1. Leicester City
Honors and Awards
- Luton Town Young Player of the Season 2016-2017
- EFL Young Player of the Month November 2018
- EFL Team of the Season 2018-2019
- PFA Team of the Year 2018-2019 League I Division
Facts on Justin
- James Micheal Justin was born in Luton, the UK, on February 23, 1998. 23 cf
- His parents were Mike Justin and Carol Justin.
- Justin would be enrolled at the football academy at a young age, where he would start playing.
- His skills did not go unnoticed, and he was even invited to play in a U-18 team despite being U-16.
- Justin's dad Mick, unfortunately, passed away due to cancer in 2020.
- JJ is in a relationship with his long-time beautiful girlfriend, Laurel Sheppard, who works as a model.
- He first shone in 2009 by beating Bayern Munich in a U11 game with a score of 3-2.
- The youngster won Luton Town's best young player of the season for two consecutive years and also had a significant role in helping the team win the EFL League One trophy.
- Justin was signed into Leicester City FC, where he scored a goal against his last team in his debut match.
- The right-back wonder player played the roles of both a defender and a striker, making him a precious player.
- JJ also played for his country England in many international games.
- He makes around 3-4 million dollars per year through football.