- Date of Birth
- Age 26 Years Old
- Famous Name Cristian Garin
- Country Chile CL
- Father Sergio Garín
- Relationship Status married
- First Name Cristian
- Endorsment brands Nike, Powerade, Asics, Banco de Chile, La Roche-Posay, GSE Worldwide, Gillette, Armenia, and Head
- No. of Instagram Followers 181k
- Father Nationality Chilean
- Mother Anna Claudia Medone
- Engaged Person Name
- Last Name Garin
- Birth Name Cristian Ignacio Garín Medone
- Net Worth $2.5 million
- Mother Nationality Chilean
- Currently Married Melanie Goldberg
- Siblings Sebastian Garín
- Married to Melanie Goldberg
- Birth Country Chile
- No. of Siblings 1
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/garincris/
- Famous Name Cristian Garin
- Career Earnings $5,009,843
- Horoscope Gemini
- Hobbies Watching NBA basketball and hanging out with friends
- Date May 30
- Nationality Chilean
- Affair with
- Ethnicity White
- Sponsors Nike, Powerade, Asics, Banco de Chile, La Roche-Posay, GSE Worldwide, Gillette, Armenia, and Head
- Religion Christians
- Profession Tennis Player
- Famous for Tennis Player
- Started career as Tennis Player
- School attended Colegio Alcázar de las Condes
Cristian Garin is a Chilena-based professional tennis player who currently holds 85 positions in singles and 206 in doubles in the world rank standings. Meanwhile, he is coached by a Spanish coach, Pepe Vendrell. The athlete plays right-handed. Cristian is Chile's number 2 tennis player who has held several trophies and cups under his name.
On May 30, 1996, the 2010 U14 World Champion was born in Arica, Chile, under the Gemini Star sign. Moreover, he is known by the family name Cristian Ignacio Garin Medone. Currently, he resides in Santiago, Chile, with his family. For bodily description, he measures his height at 6 feet 1 inch and weighs over 85kg.
Newly Wedded Couple
The 26-year-old tennis player is frank about his love life. He is lucky to marry the love of his life, Melaine Goldberg. Before tying the marital knot, the couple dated for more than a year. They got married on November 29, 2022, and threw a grand wedding reception in the Beach Resort Town of Zapallar, Chile.
They even share their golden wedding moment highlights on their medial social sites. They are enjoying their marital life at the moment.
Peak Into Cristian Family Details
Cristian Garin is came form Chilean orgion. He was born to his father, Sergio Garin, and his mother, Anna Claudia Medone. Furthermore, the Chilean international has four members in his family, including one brother, Sebastian Antonio Garin Medone. The player likes sharing his personal life with the public. If you want to know more about his private and professional life, you can access him on Instagram under the username @garincriss.
What Is Cristian Garvin's Net Worth And Career Earnings?
As said earlier, an Arica-born player professional started in 2011. He has won several titles and cups, bagging a fair sum of fortune into his bank balance. To your knowledge, the professional has several WTO and ATP titles with astronomically credited net worth. In 2022, Garin bagged $1,408,343 in singles and $4981 in doubles. Reportedly, he has whopped $5,009,843 from his singles and images combined.
Read More.Jaume Munar
As stated by the online sites, his current net worth is $2.5 Million. The former Swiss player Roger Federer is the all-time highest-earning player in WTP history.
Facts About Garvin Endrosment And Sponsorships
The Chilean player has signed several deals with numerous brands and companies. Nike, Powerade, Asics, Banco de Chile, La Roche-Posay, GSE Worldwide, Gillette, Armenia, and Head. Working with such brands and companies, the professional must have expanded his net worth handsomely. Regardless, the exact he made from respective brands and companies are yet to be flashed.
Insight On Garvin Unknown Trivia
- Youngest Chilean player to ATP tour match.
- Won 2013 2013 Junior FGrench Open defeating Alexander Zverev.
- Capped Five ATP titles.
- Garin became the sixth-ever Chilena mad to be ranked in the top 20.