- Date of Birth
- Age 46 Years Old
- Famous Name Kevin Garnett
- Country United States US
- Father O'Lewis McCullough
- Relationship Status divorced
- Weekly wage
- First Name Kevin
- Fiance N/A
- Endorsment brands Anta, Adidas,
- No. of Instagram Followers 999k
- Father Nationality American
- Mother Shirley Garnett
- Engaged Person Name
- Last Name Garnett
- Birth Name Kevin Maurice Garnett
- Net Worth $120 Million
- Mother Nationality American
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kevingarnett/
- Currently Married N/A
- Siblings Louis McCullough, Sonya Garnett, Ashley Garnett
- Salary $22 Million
- Married to Brandi Padilla
- Birth Country United States
- No. of Siblings 3
- Endorsement earnings $4 million
- Past married if any yes
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/tic_pix/feed/?hl=en
- Famous Name Kevin Garnett
- Children Capri Garnett and Kavalli Garnett
- Divorce Yes
- Career Earnings
- Horoscope Taurus
- House Location Malibu, California
- House Price $3.6M.
- Date May 19
- Nationality American
- Affair with N/A
- 2nd Car Range Rover
- Ethnicity Black
- Girlfriend N/A
- Sponsors Anta
- Religion Christians
- Profession Basketball Player
- Famous for Basketball
- School attended Mauldin (Mauldin, South Carolina) Farragut Academy (Chicago, Illinois)
Kevin Garnett, aka Kevin Maurice Garnett, is a retired professional basketball player who professionally played 21 seasons in the NBA with several teams, including Minnesota Timberwolves, Boston Celtics, and Brooklyn Nets. His outstanding athletcism and dunking ability stunned everyone during his time. His other popular name is "Big Ticket."
The American nationality Kevin Garnett is one of the most significant and prudent power forward NBA has ever got. His versatile nature to play in crucial situations has made him one of the essential players on the team during his career. For your information, Kevin is among the five NBA players who triumphed in the NBA Most Valuable Player and NBA Defensive Player Of The Year.
Personal, Family, And Early Life
The Former Boston Nets crucial player Kevin came onto this earth on May 19, 1976, in Greenville, South Carolina, USA. As of 2022, Kevin is 46 years old. The forward is the second child of his parents. His parent's marital status was not good. His mother, Shirley Garnett, separated from his father, O'Lewis McCullough, shortly after his birth. Later, his mother married another man named Ernest Irby, with whom he didn't get along.
Besides him, Kevin has one elder brother, a sister, and a younger sister. They are Ashley Garnett, Lewis McCullough, and Sonya Garnett whom he shares strong bonds. He often posts his quality time photographs on his Instagram @tic_pix. Regarding his body measurement, the American peaks his height at 6 ft 11 inches and weighs 109kg.
Kevin's Wherewithal And Net Worth
Kevin Garnett had a successful basketball career. He accumulated a vast sum of money from his profession. Accroding to the sources, Kevin has an estimated net worth of around $120 Million, including all his assets. During his career, he whopped an impressive pay of $22 Million playing for the Timberwolves in 2016. Moreover, the former player also has been linked with various brands like Anta, Adidas, etc.
Functioning with such companies must have extended his net worth massively. Regardless, the monetary dealing between the two partakers remains under the radar as they haven't made it transparent. Additionally, Kevin owns a luxurious mansion and a sports car. All credit goes to his passion, hard work, and utter discipline, and he is living the best lifestyle.
Why Did He Divorce With His Ex-Wife, Brandi Padilla?
Before that, let's talk about their wedding date. After so much dating for years, they decided to wed in 2004. The lovebirds also have two beautiful daughters, Capri and Kavalli. After 14 years of togetherness, the couple filed for divorce due to personal causes. Hence, they separated in 2017. So far, both individuals are quiet regarding this topic, so finding the actual reason for this divorce is challenging.
During his divorce, his ex-spouse Branda asked for a vast amount in the settlement. In the deal, Kevin ended up giving $1,92,000 to his wife, including spousal and child support. Moreover, there is no hint about his current love affairs. Therefore, we may safely express that he is unmarried and single.
Exciting Facts And Trivia:
- Kevin is 9x NBA All-Defensive First Team.
- He is also the McDonald's All-American Game MVP (1994 and 1995).
- In his NBA career, the player noted 26,071 points, including 14,662 rebounds.
- Kevin is the 2000 Olympic Games and FIBA Americas Championship Gold Medalist.
- Presently, he lives in Malibu, California.
Explore Playerswiki for more diversifying news, bio, and facts about an athlete.