- Famous Name
- Birth Name Jan-Lennard Struff
- Birth Place Warstein, Germany
- Famous Name Jan-Lennard Struff
- Birth Date 25 April 1990
- Horoscope Taurus
- Father Dieter Struff
- Mother Martina Struff
- Net Worth $4 million
- No. of Twitter Followers 6488
- No. of Instagram Followers 6024
- Height 6 ft 5 in
- Nationality German
- Profession Tennis Player
- Children Henri Struff
Jan-Lennard Struff is a German professional tennis player. He plays Right-handed (two-handed backhand). He turned pro in 2009. He has reached a career-high ranking of No.33 in the singles on 1 July 2019 and No.21 in doubles tournament on 22 October 2018. His idol is Pete Sampras.
Born on 25 April 1990 under the star sign Taurus in Warstein, Germany. His parents are Martina Struff and Dieter Struff who both are a coach at Tennis Park in his hometown.
Jan-Lennard Struff Net Worth and Career Earnings in 2020
The 30-years-old has an astounding net worth of $4 million dollars. The major portion of his net worth is received from his tournament winnings. His tennis career earnings so far from prize money is reported to be $5,413,065. He has earned $134,370 so far as of January in 2020.
Having earned millions, he is living a happy and lavish lifestyle and enjoying his fame to the fullest.
He also earns thousands of dollars from different endorsement deals and brand deals. His endorsement deals are with IFS, Head, Gerry Weber, and Diadora.
Happily Married and a Newborn's Father
Jan-Lennard Struff is happily married and has a child named Henri who was born in early 2019 and is around a year old. He and his girlfriend Madeleine dated for a couple of years before being committed to each other.
He frequently video-chats with his son. "He's another joyful moment in my life right now," Struff told the German press in Paris.
He lives a happy life with his family in Germany. He is occasionally seen posting pictures with his son on his Instagram where he has thousands of followers.
Short Bio and Family
Struff was born in Warstein, Germany. His parents are Martina Struff and Dieter Struff who both are a coach at Tennis Park in his hometown. He started training with his parents at an early age. He was six when he started practicing with them.
He is a good friend of Alexander Zverev who is also from Germany and hopes well for him.
After being defeated in the Grand Slam for 19 rounds in the first stages, he finally made to round three on his 20th attempt at Wimbledon 2019.
- Reached a career-high ranking no. 33 on 1st July 201
- 2nd round at the Australian Open (2018 Grand Slam)
- 4th round at Roland Garros (2019 Grand Slam)
- 3rd round at Wimbledon (2018/2019 Grand Slam)
- 3rd round at the US Open (2018 Grand Slam)
- Reached eight times round of 16 at an ATP Masters
- Four times in QF at an ATP 500 (Vienna, 2017 / Tokyo 2018 / Barcelona 2019 / Basel 2019)
- In 2014 he reached his first ATP World Tour SFs in Marseille, Munich a Metz (all ATP 250)
- Won five Challengers: Heilbronn, Stettin, Alphen (all clay), Orleans and Mons (both hard).
- Seven Davis Cup Matches in Singles (four wins)
- Three Davis Cup Matches in Doubles (three wins / with Tim Pütz)
- Played the Semi-Finals in Doubles at the Australian Open (2018 / with Ben McLachlan)
- Won the Japan Open (ATP 500) and Auckland (ATP 250) with Ben McLachlan
- Won the Moselle Open (ATP 250) with Robert Lindstedt
Stay tuned with Playerswiki