- Birth Name Bradley Daniel Wanamaker
- Birth Place Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Famous Name Brad Wanamaker
- Father Bradley Wanamaker, Sr.
- Mother Deborah Samuel
- Net Worth $1 million
- Salary $1,445,697
- Position in Team Point guard / Shooting guard
- Current team Boston Celtics
- Nationality American
- Ethnicity Afro-American
- Profession Basketball Player
- Currently Married Yes
- Married to Michelle
- Children two
2017 All-EuroLeague Second Team, Brad Wanamaker is currently signed to the Boston Celtics of the National Basketball Association (NBA) as their No. 9 Point guard / Shooting guard. Before NBA, the hunk played in European leagues teams like Teramo (2011), Forli (2012), Austin Toros (2012), Limoges CSP (2012–2013), Pistoia (2013–2014), Brose Baskets (2014–2016), Darüşşafaka (2016–2017), and Fenerbahçe (2017–2018).
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania native, Brad Wanamaker was born on July 25, 1989, under the star sign Leo. The 6 ft 3 inches (1.91 m) tall holds an American nationality and belongs to the Afro-American ethnic background. He finished his college career at the University of Pittsburgh.
Currently Under $1.4 Million Contract, How Much Is His Net Worth?
In 2019, Wanamaker signed a one-year extension contract worth $1,445,697 with the Boston Celtics, including $1,445,697 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $1,445,697. In accordance with the deal, he will earn a base salary of $1,445,697, while carrying a cap hit of $1,445,697 and a dead cap value of $1,445,697, in 2019-20 season. Earlier, this season he summoned $838,464.
Not to mention, his eight years long career in Europe League has earned him a tremendous fortune. Further, her other income-generating source is his endorsement deal. Currently, the athlete is signed with Nike.
As of 2019, his net worth is over $1 million.
Brad Wanamaker is married to his girlfriend, Michelle. The couple started dating back in 2007. After being in a relationship for a long time, the couple tied the knot on 19th June 2015, in an intimate ceremony.
Furthermore, the couple is a proud parent to their two children: a son and a daughter.
Brad was born to parents: Bradley Wanamaker, Sr. and Deborah Samuel. He has two brothers: Brian Wanamaker and James Samuel.
He enrolled at a Roman Catholic High School in his hometown. There he played high school basketball and was named the Philadelphia Daily News' Player of the Year as a high school senior.
- 2017 All-EuroLeague Second Team
- 2018 Turkish League champion
- 2018 Turkish League Finals MVP
- 2017 Turkish President's Cup winner
- 2× Turkish League All-Star won in 2017 & 2018
- 2× German BBL champion won in 2015 & 2016
- 2015 German BBL Finals MVP
- 2016 German BBL Most Valuable Player
- 2016 German BBL Best Offensive Player
- 2× German All-BBL First Team won in 2015 & 2016
- 2× German BBL All-Star won in 2015 & 2016
- 2015 German BBL All-Star Game MVP
- 2012 French Supercup winner
- 2012 NBA D-League champion
- 2011 AP honorable mention All-American
Stay Tuned With Playerswiki