Legendary Iron Mike Tyson, aged 54, will return to the boxing ring after around 15 years of retirement to fight another former boxing legend, Roy Jones Jr., age 51, at the Staples Arena in California on 28 November. Both the former heavyweight champions will square off for the 8 rounds exhibition at two minutes each at heavyweight.
Tyson vs. Jones Jr. will have no winner or loser and no judges were involved in scoring the bout. Check the video to know the rules in detail and also the PPV price for the event and the fight odds.
- Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr.; Heavyweight exhibition
- Jake Paul vs. Nate Robinson; Cruiserweight
- Badou Jack vs. Blake McKernan; Light Heavyweight
- Viddal Riley vs. Rashad Coulter; Cruiserweight
- Jamaine Ortiz vs. Nahir Albright; Lightweight
- Irvin Gonzalez vs. Edward Vasquez; Featherweight
- Juiseppe Cusumano vs. Nick Jones; Heavyweight